Lately, I've been reading about, paying attention to, and/or doing a number of things to keep me up to date on current events, trends, quality of life, the environment, and other personal interests. Here are some:
- Reading. It is FUN and Mental and FUNDAMENTAL.
- Blockchain. It is the future of the Internet, Data Management, Banking, and Travel among other things.
- Cryptocurrency. Although I'm not convinced it is the future of money, it's certainly a game changer and something to pay attention to.
- Credit. Because WTF Equifax?! Make sure to sign the petition to make credit freezing FREE for all, not a free-for-all.
- Investing. Whether it be about equities, real estate, or time. Here's a new platform that is popularizing trading for the new generation.
- Climate Change. Because WE SHOULD HAVE Paid More Attention Before, But It's NOT TOO LATE Now - Make An IMPACT
- Travel. You cannot learn to swim by reading a book; you need to throw yourself into the sea or into a swimming pool for that. The same happens if you want to practice yoga; reading books about yoga is useless to achieve a real yoga experience. If you want to know the world you must travel the world." -Jorge Sanchez
Follow me on Twitter to keep up with my daily musings.